Office of the University Advancement has been established which aimed at strengthening the QAU Alumni and fund raising activities for the uplift of students in particular and university in general. The University Advancement Office is actively working to reach out Alumni, donors and philanthropists for the achievement of organizational vision of "taking Pakistan forward by providing an affordable, high standard education to students from all corners of the country, creating interprovincial harmony, providing solutions through research relevant to the national needs, towards the transformation of the country into a knowledge-based economy."
Quaidians' Alumni AssociationProud to be Quaidian!
- Our Challenges and Needs
- Make a Gift
- Donate QAU
- Online Registeration
Objectives of the University Advancement Office are to present to the public and to all stakeholders a clear, consistent and focused message about the university's mission, goals, priorities and performance in order to increase public understanding and support for improving the quality and effectiveness of academic programs, research and services.
Values of the University Advancement Office
- Proper stewardship of all donations
- Fidelity to the fundamental purposes and unique character of the university in seeking donations and other forms of private support
- Creative and energetic partnerships with families, communities and encourage private sector to play a role of corporate social responsibility
- Transparency, integrity and accountability in its use of resources and implementation of fund raising and other advancement programs
- Constant improvement of programs and services in order to achieve service excellence
Functions of the University Advancement Office
- University Advancement Office is responsible for creating awareness, building relationships and generating support for the university
- Accomplishment/achievement of goals through a strategic effort that incorporates strategic communications/ marketing, alumni relations, community and government relations
- Developing proposals for resource generation and efficient mobilization
- Serving as a bridge between the university and the community
- Drafting and maintaining university-wide agreements with national & international donors, research organizations and educational institutes in lieu with QAU Internationalization Policy
- Designing, implementation and management of programs to raise funds for the university from sources other than the Government of Pakistan with particular emphasis on the corporate sector, alumni, private donors including the expatriate Pakistanis and international partners
- Mr. Shahzad Ali Gill
Manager, University Advancement
- Mr. Sabih Khan Afridi
Web Developer/Social Media Expert
SCHOLARSHIPS AND FINANCIAL Aid
QAU aims to accommodate needy and deprived students through financial assistance and Scholarships. Yet a large number of students remain unattended due to financial constrains. Your donations and contribution can help deserving students to continue their education and consequently enlightening the future of their whole family, province and country.
NEW BUILDINGS AND FACILITIES
QAU is a leading higher education institute that is providing education in diversified programs. In order to cope with global standards various new programs have either been started or to be started soon subject to availability of infrastructure and other faculties. In order to deal with the growing needs, we require to develop infrastructural facilities and buildings so that more students could be accommodated. Your donations will make sure that the students have the resources and infrastructure they would need to maximize the value of education and to enhance their university experience.
HUMAN RESOURCE DEVELOPMENT
QAU is equipped with intellectual capital that makes it distinguish among other higher education institutes. Yet quest of excellence never take break. You can help us in bringing knowledge, ideas and technologies through innovative training and development programs. It will provide a chance cross traditional learning bodies and to develop broad-based, critical thinking skills of our human resource.
QAU has been ranked as top Research Institute in the whole Islamic world. Our scholars conduct highly formalized and sophisticated research and their work have also been recognized at all national as well as international forums. You can help us by supporting the research projects to our faculty member. Your donations and grants can be helpful in bringing in technologies and skill based knowledge which is necessary to conduct sophisticated research.
FUNCTIONS OF THE OUA
- Creates awareness, builds relationships and generates support for university
- Accomplishes the goals through a strategic effort that incorporates strategic communications/ marketing, alumni relations, community and government relations, development, and resource planning and administration. This center of excellence provides a bridge between the university and the community
- Designs, implements and manages the programmes to raise funds for the university from sources other than the Government of Pakistan, with particular emphasis on the corporate sector, alumni, private donors including the expatriate Pakistanis and international partners
In a very short span of time, Office of the University Advancement has taken following initiatives with support of university's accomplished alumni and a group of philanthropists:
- Establishment of QAU Alumni Secretariat at Administration Block
- Centralized data base of Alumni and Donors
- Initiation of Online Alumni Registration process
- Issuance of life-time alumni membership cards (in process)
- Promotion of industry-academia linkages through strategic institutional partnerships
- Membership of CASE (Council for Advancement & Support of Education)
- Branding partnerships with corporate entities
- Interaction with multiple donors, philanthropists, alumni and faculty in order to promote the spirit of giving
- Social Media Campaign for highlighting major achievements of the university
- Establishment of Student Advancement Fund Endowment (QAU-SAFE)
- Signing of MOUs with different organizations for strategic alliance and collaboration for the promotion of higher education while creating synergies
- Establishment of OGDCL and Mari Gas chairs at the Department of Earth Sciences
- Construction of Saulat Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences with philanthropic support
QAU welcome donations for the promotion of higher education in the country. Donations may be sent through the following bank account:
- Within Pakistan: Donations and funds may be deposited in any branch of Askari Bank Limited favoring QAU Advancement Office A/C No. 0150145000031-0 or can be sent through Cross Cheque/Bank Draft at the below mentioned address.
- For Overseas:
News And Events